Thursday, March 26, 2009

I don't cry

Seriously.  Its not my thing.  I didn't cry when I ended my engagement.  I didn't cry when he told me I should get rid of my animals.  I haven't cried through all my hospitalizations.
My arm swelled up again Tuesday night.  It is worse this time than it has been before.  I hurt.  I am in constant sever pain now.  Baptist ER sent me home with an "I don't know."  My surgeon saw me today and doesn't have a clue.
I cried last night.  I saw my graduation in May disappear.  I know that with this episode I won't graduate.  It means missing more school because I am on pain meds to get through the day.  I don't know all the answers, which is a new and tough thing for me.  I can't grasp that doctors aren't that interested in figuring me out.  I can't get admitted where I need to because my doctors don't have the ability to do that.  If I go to the ER, they will probably send me home.
This sucks.  Period.