Saturday, October 17, 2009

I know, I know, my poor blog readers are neglected

Although, honestly, this has been a sensationally unexciting week. Monday and Tuesday were spent studying and taking a make-up quiz for a class. Wednesday I woke up feeling like death and spent the day in bed except for the couple hours I was at the urgent care (where the doctor got distracted for CRPS and didn't test me for the flu despite my "FLU-LIKE symptoms").
Thursday I went to a local allergy doctor to get my Xolair injections transferred to them and they recommended I go to another urgent care because they were sure I had the flu. And they were right.
So I've been spending most of my time in my room in an effort to not make everyone else sick. And eating soup. Lots of soup. Because nausea is a part of it.
I did order Lola's Halloween costume today. Dixie already has hers and has pictures in her blog of her in it. I promise to upload pictures of Lola Belle too and eventually a group picture of all 3 of us in costume together.