Thursday, October 8, 2009

The downside of blog popularity

So I realized that since everyone now has this blog address and got used to checking it for updates, I should probably become regular about updates. (And by realized, I mean one of my best friends said she was stalking this and Dixie's blog to keep up with me :-P)
We spent the weekend in Charleston, SC with Vogel and Granddad. We relaxed most of the time but did manage to get out to the outlets (where I got a coat that fit my arm!). We got back on Sunday and had to go to my Great Aunt Betty's visitation after that.
The rest of this week has been spent recovering and trying to get all of my school stuff worked out. It is quite a bit more difficult when you are 100 miles away from campus and can only talk through e-mail. Things are worked out so I will be spending my "fall break" studying.